Sat, 23 Jan|
Obirin Africa Women's Health Conference
An interactive virtual conference created to provide a platform to discuss issues which affect black women.
Time & Location
23 Jan 2021, 09:00 – 11:30 GMT
About the Event
Join us for our free virtual conference on black women's health. We will hear talks from some amazing speakers on topics such as pregnancy, childbirth, cancer screening and mental health.
We will be joined by the following speakers:
- Antonia Ashaye, Founder of Obirin Africa
- Dr Remi Mogekwu and Dr Jennifer Owusu, Obstetrics & Gynaecology doctors and founders of Chat Her Box
- Dr Aziza Sesay, GP and Founder of Talks With Dr Sesay
- Mrs Kemi Olowe, Breast Cancer Survivor, Public Speaker and Fertility and Cancer Awareness Advocate
- Fisayo, Psychologist and Founder of Mind2Talk
We hope to see you there!
Introduction by Founder
Dr Remi Mogekwu and Dr Jennifer Owusu Adjei